On every occasion that calls for a kids’ party, balloons are enough to keep the children excited. Here are a few fun balloon game ideas that you may wish to play with the little ones at your next kid’s party.
1. Balloon Between the Legs Race
This game is not only exciting but funny as well. As the name suggests, in this fun balloon game idea, kids need to hold the balloon between their legs and run across the finish line to win the race. Depending on the number of kids playing, you may arrange for kids’ to race or form a group of 2 teams to race against each other. If the balloon breaks, the player will be out of the game and if the balloon slips from between the knees, the player will need to return to the starting line, place the balloon between their knees again, and restart the race towards the finish line. Players can choose to walk, run, or hop through the course of the race.
How to play
- Before the race, begin by handing over one inflated balloon to each player and create a starting and finish line
- All players stand at the starting line holding a balloon between their knees
- On the word “Go” every player is supposed to reach the finish line as quickly and carefully as they can making sure the balloon does not fall or pop
- The first player to go across the finish line with the balloon intact between their knees wins the race
2. Catch the Balloon on Name Call
Kids love playing competitive games especially if it involves balloon games for kids’ birthday parties. To organize this game at your kid’s party, all you need to do is to inflate some big balloons as per the number of kids participating. Since the balloons are not easy to catch, it becomes one of the cutest fun balloon games for younger kids, aged five or less.
How to Play
- Stand in the centre with the kids standing around you
- Raise a balloon to a height, toss it into the air, and call out the name of one kid from the group
- Ask the child to catch the balloon before it hits the ground
- If the kid can touch the balloon, then he or she would be declared a winner
- Later on, you can organize semi-finals and finals tries amongst all the winners
- The finals winner gets a beautiful gift as a token of love
3. Pass the Balloon Game
This kid’s party balloon game idea is quite simple and similar to the passing the parcel game. Keep a music system and a player ready to turn it on and off from a distance.
How to play
- Ask kids to sit in a circle
- Play some nice music in the background that acts as a cue for kids
- Ask kids to keep passing the balloon till the music stops
- Once the music stops, any kid who has the balloon in their hand will need to act out whatever the host suggests
The above 3 are simple yet fun children’s balloon party games that you must try at your kid’s party. Balloon games are not just a fantastic way to get children to cooperate, get active and have fun, it is also the most cost-effective method to ensure kids have a good time.
Get in touch with www.bookmyballoons.in or visit us for event-related services or balloon party game ideas. We will be happy to help you with our expertise in implementing decorations of your choice with perfection and on time.