A birthday is a special time to celebrate a person with all the loved ones around. In metropolitan cities, with a fast-paced life, it’s difficult to throw a grand party by yourself. That is when you should take the help of event planners for organising the birthday party, who will try to implement all your inputs to turn it into a fantastic event. Many birthday party decoration organisers in Bangalore are available to provide you with some immensely helpful ideas for your event. Here are a few pointers from birthday party organisers’ decoration ideas from Bangalore.
- The very first and one of the most important steps in planning a birthday party is selecting the theme. Once the theme is selected, it becomes easier to implement relevant ideas to create an atmosphere that relates to the theme.
- Depending on the theme, use colours, characters, or any specific style to decorate the venue. In the scenario where there is no particular theme involved, it is best to go with neutral colours for the background with patterns like stripes or polka dots, etc. to add to the decor.
- In case of particular themes, you can plan in advance and ask your guests to be part of it the invite. You can ask them to wear clothes according to the theme colour or costumes matching the theme. The guests will feel involved in and excited about the party.
- While selecting the theme as part of decoration ideas for a birthday party, do remember that you don’t need to specifically have it. Instead, you can create an ambiance to make it feel that way. For example, a garden theme does not necessarily require the party to be hosted in the garden. You can create your own garden inside an enclosed venue with tissue paper flowers, artificial trees, etc.
- Decorate the venue in a smart way to make it look seamless. The ceiling is not the only place for hanging the balloon. Try to make effective use of every corner of the walls as well as pillars, staircases, etc., and decorate them with balloons or flowers matching the theme.
- Food items can make for some stunning decorations that will wow the guests. For example, for an animal theme party, you can create a crocodile shape out of a pumpkin or carve a fish shape from a cucumber. Cupcakes and cookies with some bright colours may be used to decorate the dining tables. A stand having Lollypops in different directions can also be utilized as a part of the décor.
- Another way to create décor is using small paper cups to hold the small bouquet. Create different designs from solid paper napkins like hearts, flowers or stars and then place them on the table to be used by the guests. You can also use a table cover matching the theme of the party. Use various designs and colours to assign seating for guests.