Weddings are larger than life events and the décor generally signifies that. Detailed wedding decorations can get very time-consuming, but with the help of wedding reception balloon decoration ideas in Bangalore, you can save your precious time and yet make the wedding look amazing.
- Balloons are one of the most versatile items to decorate any event. You can use red or pink balloons over your entry gate, making the main entrance look fresh and inviting. Customised and colourful balloon setups at the entrance will give guests an exciting factor implying that the ceremony is going to be fun. Be creative and add streamers with balloons to make the entrance beautiful.
- Make the wedding couple and the guests feel special as they walk from the entrance to the reception venue. Decorate the entire pathway with colourful balloons overhead along with some decorative ribbons. The balloon path will look classy and divine and help in adding some fun and magic to the ceremony.
- Balloons are mostly used as reception party decorations in Bangalore. You can tie helium balloons to the chairs and tables at the seating area for the reception. Decorate each table with a balloon centerpiece containing the name of your guests sitting there.
- One of the popular and thoughtful ideas is to involve all the guests at the wedding by handing them a string-tied balloon at the venue at the beginning of the reception. You can request the guests to release the balloons all at once when the couple makes their entry, making their day extra special.
- Create unique backdrops by writing the names of the bride and bridegroom on the balloons. Arrange these balloons in the order of their names or create a hashtag using the balloons. Stick the balloons against a complementary backdrop or around the stage corners.
- The couple can hold letter balloons like ‘Mr. & Mrs.’ while taking their wedding pictures. These pictures will make great memories for a lifetime.
- Use wedding reception balloon decoration ideas to decorate the gift table to make that corner look stunning.
- A cake is an integral and essential part of a wedding reception. You can create various balloon designs around the cake to make your reception a bit more special. You can make a balloon arch highlighting the cake table, giving it an exquisite look. You can also add a few beautiful accents, like a heart backdrop made of balloons or bride and groom balloon sculptures, to create a heart-warming moment.
- Keep all kids busy by handing them some balloons to enjoy so that they don’t get bored and spoil the reception fun for the guests.
- Create corner pillars out of colorful balloons and place them at the strategic places of the wedding venue like the stage corners, the center of the stage, near the guests’ table, or any other place where you think it can easily grab the visitor’s attention.
If you have any requirements for wedding reception balloon decorations in Bangalore, then get in touch with Book My Balloons, by calling 8088880011 or 8088880022 for our latest products and services. Are you looking for the best balloon decoration services in Bangalore? Visit us!