A birthday party means an exciting time with loved ones and doing all things fun! But the most important aspect of a party is the décor and balloons add that perfect touch. It doesn’t matter if you’re an adult or a kid; balloons are loved by almost every age group. Balloon decor not only brings charm to any party but also adds a joyous vibe to it!
Balloons are eye-catching, inexpensive, and one of the best party décor items for indoor and outdoor parties. You can get super creative with balloons as they make awesome decor that makes any occasion special. You will surely create an amazing balloon decoration with some of our shortlisted best birthday party balloon decor ideas.
- Birthday balloon decorations at home can get very messy if not planned well. If you have young kids coming over, create balloon lollipops that will not only look inviting as décor but also can be gifted to kids later as part of games or as favours with return gifts. To create a balloon lollipop, you need to tie balloons to long sticks and wrap them with cellophane paper. The colourful balloons will look like huge lollipops that kids are sure to love. You can place them anywhere in the celebration room for the best effects, like at the entrance, near the cake table, etc. for it to make the venue look exciting and inviting for kids.
- If you want to plan fruit-themed décor for kids, you can get creative with some art and craft supplies. You can use small balloons with colours of different vegetables and fruits. You can create apples, oranges, bananas, pumpkin, zucchini, etc., and add some paper leaves to give them a realistic look. String the various fruits and veggies and hanging them on the ceiling of the party room, high enough so that the kids don’t pull them down.
- The most enjoyable way to involve kids in the party is to dress them up as part of the birthday party theme. Create fun wear out of green t-shirts covered with small red, orange, and yellow balloons. Make the kids wear these outfits at the party and see them have fun. You can also ask enthusiastic parents to create outfits or decors for the party using theme birthday balloons. This way, everyone can showcase their talent using balloons.
- For an elegant and simple birthday party décor, you can tie balloons to different photographs of the birthday child. Enhance the pictures by tying interesting threads with balloons, beads, colouful ribbons, and candies. Every picture will look stunning and will have a story to tell.
- Reusing toys is also one of the best ways to decorate a kid’s party. Use your child’s old toys, dolls, and action figures and cover them with colourful balloons to dress them up. Place these all over the party venue to take your kids down memory lane. The kids would love the unique idea and may end up playing with the unused toys again.