New Year sets us on the path of new hope and opportunities. We all want to celebrate the new beginnings by throwing a fun and memorable party, and what better décor than balloons, the symbol of joy and happiness. New year party balloon decoration ideas are the most cost-effective way to make your venue feel inviting.
Here are some of how you can throw an amazing party by decorating your home with balloons:
- Balloon arches are a wonderful way to frame your house entrance and make your guests feel welcomed. The arches can also be placed as a stage backdrop or at a photo booth corner. You can incorporate the upcoming year’s numbers on the arch as a special touch.
- To make the party unique, think of a quirky theme and decorate the house along that line. This theme can be of particular colours or an era created with the help of a single- or two-colour combination of balloons. The theme can be made unique using speciality balloons. These balloons come in the shape of champagne bottles or new year banners etc. Speciality balloons are available as part of new year party supplies in Bangalore.
- For a gathering of family and close friends, you can decide to give a personal touch to the New Year party by sticking photos of all special events of the year. Everyone can look back at the year fondly and hope for the same or better moments in the upcoming year. You can choose to print the pictures on balloons and hand them to the guests on their way home.
- To make your near and dear ones cherish togetherness, you can quote special messages on the balloons to make them feel special. Your loved ones will hold on to the wonderful memories for a long time.
- Along with table centrepieces, try placing mini balloon placards for your guests at the dining table. This will make the dining table look more elegant and also assist in seating arrangements for your guests.
- Food makes for a great theme for balloon décor. For a new year theme balloon decoration in Bangalore, you can take help from professional decorators to use balloons for creating specific shapes of fruits, ice-cream cones, donuts, etc. It will be a good surprise element for guests who are food lovers and kids.
- Let kids have their fun at the New Year’s Eve party. Help them paint balloons with different colours to keep them busy and entertained. The kids can also be made to feel special by creating artwork on balloons of the popular animated characters they enjoy the most. Nowadays balloons are available in different shapes and sizes. For a new year’s party balloon decoration at home in Bangalore, you may purchase several balloons for the upcoming year and place them on the centre stage in the party room.
- Take the help of balloon decoration experts to create something different like a big grand martini glass made of balloons. This will bring some surprise and cheer to your guests.
Visit us at bookmyballoons.com to get help with the latest new year balloon decoration ideas.