Most kids have attended a Frozen-themed birthday party and yet it holds a special attraction due to its various frozen balloon decoration ideas. Kids love being part of a spectacular winter wonderland, made perfect using blue and white balloon displays. With a little creativity, you can come up with incredible balloon installations for Frozen theme birthday decorations.
If you are one of the frozen theme balloon decorators in Bangalore and looking for some unique ways to create Frozen-themed birthday decor, then read on to find out the means and ways to make it a possibility:
- White-coloured 11-inches Latex Balloons
- Blue -coloured 11-inches Latex Balloons
- An optional air compressor
- Foil Balloons
- Trash can for measurement
Let us Begin with The Making Balloons Column
- Inflating white and blue balloons to make a balloon Column. This is quite an easy task but needs patience and time from the balloon’s inflator.
- Balloon column consists of parallel rows of coloured balloons forming groups.
- Each balloon group contains four balloons.
- The best way to make a perfect balloon column is to inflate every balloon of the same size. For this, use a trash can to measure the size of the inflated balloon.
- Then take two balloons and tie them together.
- Stack the quad grouping to a vertical position. You can take a conduit or stick to forming this stacking.
- Now create groups of 4 balloons and stack one group over the other, rotating the second group every time you stack the first one.
- Nicely place one group over the other so that your hard work is presented in a very beautiful and serene way.
- Make sure you don’t exert too much force on the balloons during the process as it may tend to burst the balloon and disturb your stacking arrangement as well.
- Inflating frozen balloons is a time-consuming task and it takes almost 1 1/2 hours to create four columns of balloons. You can use an air compressor to do it quickly and save time.
- It is generally seen that for the frozen party balloon decoration ideas, air-filled balloons do not last as much as balloons filled with helium.
- Do not forget to create a frozen centerpiece. Once you are done with forming a frozen balloon’s stack, move on to the centerpiece. You can use a foil balloon with a self-sealing valve for this purpose. Inflate this balloon using a hand pump and use other balloon formations to nicely decorate the centerpiece.
Make sure you buy some extra balloons from Frozen birthday party supplies in Bangalore to create an amazing balloon banner. You may choose to tie a ribbon around two trees located far away from one another. Now inflate as many balloons as you can and hang them using the ribbon.
Get in touch with www.bookmyballoons.in or visit us for all your event-related services. We will be happy to help you with our expertise in implementing decorations of your choice with perfection and on time.