Balloons have always been around us as party decor pieces that transform any space into a fun zone with their attractive colours and designs. Arrangements like centrepieces, arches, etc. are mostly filled with regular air but helium balloons bring a different charm to the designs. Since helium is an extremely light gas, it helps the balloons to stay afloat in the air but needs to be anchored down to stop them from flying away.
Helium balloons are used for several occasions such as Birthdays, Weddings, Valentine’s Day, and any other event that can use balloons for celebration or remembrance. Many people buy helium balloons in Bangalore as it is the most cost-effective and vibrant option to decorate a place. Though helium is generally a safe gas but ensures kids do not inhale it accidentally as that can cause suffocation or lung damage.
If you are looking for helium gas balloons delivery in Bangalore, then here are a few helpful tips on handling them safely:
- Helium is lighter than air gas, it is non-toxic, colorless, odorless, tasteless, and inert. To make the best use of helium, mix it with air as it will still allow the balloon to stay light and float easily.
- To avoid entangling multiple balloons, ensure you never carry more than one bouquet of helium balloons together. It is best to carry them separately and save time on untangling the mess of intertwined strings.
- Helium balloons are generally transported using transport bags. In the case of longer distances, allow some air ventilation at regular intervals into the bag to circulate fresh air around the balloons.
- You need to keep away balloons from humidity, heat, cold, wind, and sharp objects, otherwise they could defuse sooner. It is advisable to store the balloons indoors at a moderate temperature, especially if they are to be used the next day as well.
- While inflating a helium balloon, always point the balloon and the inflator away from you. Always ensure that you close the cylinder valve after use. Most professional balloon artists wear protective gear while inflating balloons.
- One should avoid darker balloons as they absorb heat and pop faster. If you want darker décor, then use lighter coloured balloons with darker streamers or ribbons.
- Helium balloons come in various colours and sizes to choose from. Buy helium balloons online in Bangalore that suit your event requirements but do not forget to attach weight at the bottom of a helium balloon to keep it from floating away.
To buy helium balloons online, just check out bookmyballoons or visit us for a wide variety of unique helium balloons for you to choose from. You can also call 8088880011or 8088880022 for the latest products and services.