Balloons are essential for every event. However, there’s a growing trend of creating unique decorations using balloons. From balloon arches and flowers to balloon pillars, you can create almost anything using balloons. All you need is a professional artist to help you with rainbow balloon arch decoration. They can create different designs using balloons or only ask for a simple party decoration.
Bangalore is one of the emerging markets for event organizers. There are many birthday party organizers in Bangalore to cater to consumers. Birthday party organizers in Bangalore are available for any kind of budget. Based on the budget, the decoration and activities for the event are decided. Popular birthday decoration themes include animation characters, jungle themes, and movie-based themes. Rainbow-based themes are the most popular and often preferred for kids’ parties. Here are a few rainbow party balloon decoration tips for birthday:
- DIY rainbow decoration can be done by blowing elongated balloons and stretching them on the side angles. Seven different colors of balloons according to the rainbow colors.
- You can also decorate by arranging balloons of the same sizes and shapes in an arch that will look like a rainbow. One can blow a set of 4-5 balloons and stick them together to resemble an arch.
- If you’re planning to DIY the decoration, consider buying a readymade rainbow balloon arch directly from the supplier. This saves time and energy. Also, an expert touch always helps in creating a wow factor.
- Readymade arches are available in different sizes in the market, which you can buy to stick the balloons. Look for arches with a thin wire as they are easier to manipulate.
- Alternatively, you can also make your arch. Flexible plastic tubing can be used for this purpose. You can then follow the abovementioned steps for sticking the balloons on the arch.
- If you are organizing an outdoor party, use tree branches and ropes to create an arch & for additional support. Once the skeleton is ready, all you need to do is to stick the balloons on the arch.
- Decoration ideas can change depending on the type of balloons you are using. For instance, mylar balloons and latex balloons are used differently while decorating. Latex balloons are easier to decorate when compared to mylar balloons.
- To decorate with latex balloons, you need to think about how many will be used for decoration. Depending on the place, the number of balloons will change. For a bigger place, more balloons will be required against lesser space.
- Latex balloons can be tied up to pillars of the house or entrance of bedroom, kitchen, etc. Spaces like pillars and entrances are suitable for creating rainbow decorations.