Nowadays the increase of variety in balloons has turned it into a great tool for creativity to be used on multiple occasions. The canvass balloons offer to work is quite vast, and they can churn out impressive designs, especially as kids’ costumes. Kids love colourful balloons and if they can have a costume made with the help of balloons, nothing can make them happier at the party or the occasion. Let’s discuss five innovative ideas to use them.
- It’s fun for a child to wear a tree costume made of balloons and run around at a party. The costume is very simple to design as all you have to do is take a used green t-shirt and attach inflated small, round red balloons to it with the help of a needle and thread. Make sure to stitch through the knotted ends of the balloons as you attach them to the shirt. Position the balloons about 4 inches apart on the shirt. You can also twist the pipe cleaners to make them look like stems and leaves and attach them using glue to a headband or a cap to be worn by the kid. Your child can also choose other fruits like mango or grape and you can use yellow or purple balloons to make them look like different fruit trees.
- As part of a fancy-dress competition, you can use one of the creative balloon costume ideas using cardboard cut-outs to make your child any fruit or vegetable. After cutting out the shape of the fruit or vegetable, glue inflated balloons of similar colour to it. The entire cardboard should be covered with them, and in case of any visible space, it should be painted the same color.
- Enhance your girl’s skirt border by stitching similar coloured balloons all around it. Ensure that you choose balloons of a smaller size and the same color as the skirt. The final result will look very beautiful, and everyone will admire your cute little princess.
- There are some fun kids’ balloon costume ideas that will help your kid get into the character of an animal like a dog or a cat, or any particular animal of their choice. Use small balloons to give details to the costume, like covering the whole tail of the animal to make it look more realistic. You can also use different coloured balloons to make it look similar to the skin of the animal. You can add more balloon elements using your creativity, to make it more eye-catching.
- Using balloons to revamp old toys for your kids can be the best way to decorate. Use parts of their broken and old favourite toys on the costume to make them feel special. The creativity used on the dress will increase the appeal in your kids’ eyes.
When it comes to balloons, you can make any type of costume out of them. It all depends on your creativity, and approach to the dress. You can use materials like cloth and cardboard to create balloon costumes of your choice.
If you too have any requirements to implement some of your balloon costume ideas, then get in touch with Book My Balloons, by calling 8088880011 or 8088880022 for our latest products and services. Are you looking for the best balloon decoration service in Bangalore? Visit us!